The University of Dundee is delighted to offer its Global Excellence Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic session, which enables students to receive a sum of £6,000 annually for up to five years to support their undergraduate degree studies.
Applications Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
University or Organization: University of Dundee
Value: £6,000 per year of study
Level of Study: Postgraduate, Undergraduate
Mode of Study: Full-time
Start Date: September 2022, January 2023
Duration: Upto 5 years
Nationality: UK, EU, and Overseas
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering / Medical Imaging, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering, Computing / Applied Computing / Data Science / Data Engineering, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Law, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. The mission of the university is to transform lives, locally and globally, through the creation, sharing, and application of knowledge.
This scholarship is open for students from the UK, EU, and Overseas countries who hold an academic offer of entry for an undergraduate programme in any of their academic schools for September 2022 entry.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: UK,EU, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirements: You will need to meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Excellence scholarship:
- Hold an academic offer of entry for an undergraduate programme in any of our academic schools, beginning in September 2022. If you are studying a programme in the School of Medicine or Dentistry, these will be reviewed on an individual basis and are not automatically awarded.
- Hold Overseas Fee status, as determined by the University;
- Have achieved a UK AAB at A level
- How to Apply: There is no application process for this scholarship as Admissions Team will assess the information provided on your programme application and let you know if you are eligible to receive the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide your driving licence, valid passport, or other official photo ID.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have good results (60% overall) in the CBSE, ISC or leading state board XII Standard exams.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirement for the degree you have applied for:
- Take a proficiency test such as a UKVI approved IELTS
- Provide a previous qualification that confirms your English level
- Successfully pass the University of Dundee language course
- goog_1518713991Provide evidence that you meet one of our English language exemptions